POSITION: Reservations Support Consultant
EDUCATION / WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Diploma or tertiary qualification in Travel & Tourism.
- Previous work experience in inbound tourism and knowledge of reservations and booking systems (Wetu, ResRequest and Travelogic) advantageous.
- 2 nd language an added bonus,
- South Africa residency.
- Matric with maths (at least standard grade) and
- Computer Literate (Microsoft Office, Email, Internet). Proven English literacy – read, write and speak fluently. Working knowledge of Excel.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
- To support the Reservation consultants with all daily tasks to deliver exceptional itineraries and customer service – updating booking & guest information,
- 3rd party supplier administration including availability checks,
- Provisional holds and confirmations,
- internal booking support for staff, educational stays, transport & flight bookings
PERSONAL ABILITIES: Team worker with the ability to interface effectively within the Reservations team. Passionate & confident, with a positive attitude and attention to
detail, willing to go the extra mile. Strong communication skills both written and oral.6183