Restaurant General Manager or Couple – (Brewery) Botswana
New sustainable farming brewery and restaurant in Maun, Botswana is seeking an experience brewery / restaurant manager or a couple to take the reigns of this exciting new brand!
This is an amazing opportunity to work on the edge of the world renowned Okavango Delta, Botswana.
Essential qualifications, skills & experience required.
- Qualification in F&B/Restaurant Management or similar.
- Valid driving license.
- Previous experience operating and managing a bar and restaurant of similar standard and size. The restaurant seats 120.
- Previous experience in front and back of house management.
- Experience in implementation, management and maintaining Point of Sales and stock control system.
- Working experience and knowledge of integrated network based system like Panstrat or similar software.
- Previous experience in quality control.
- Previous experience with beer/wine tastings and food pairing.
- A keen interest and knowledge of culinary
- Excellent communication skills for taking clients on brewery tours.
- Experience in stock management and stock control.
- Previous experience in HR management, training and staff development.
- Ability to design and implement Bar and Restaurant SOP’s for operations and management.
- Previous accounting systems experience.
- Previous experience in a similar position within a craft/micro brewery or vineyard would be advantageous.
- Ability to speak additional languages would be advantageous
Salary and Benefits: Circa R30000pm + meals on shift. Accommodation will be provided for the first 3 months.
Interested qualified parties can send your CV to email@example.com for shortlisting.
If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application to be unsuccessful on this particular occasion, and thank you for your time and interest.
|Job Category||Chef, Lodge, Restaurant|