We are looking for an experienced nail technician to join a luxury spa in Muscat, Oman.
Responsibilities and duties of Nail Technician:
- Manicure / Pedicure according to Spa’s standards.
- Nail colors.
- Nail art.
- Recommend colors and designs for clients.
- Remove nail/ gel color.
- Apply gel extensions.
- Perform duties accurately and in the time frame.
- Inform clients about additional services and offers (e.g. weekly/ monthly offers, waxing, facial treatments)
- Offer nail care treatment tips (e.g. how to strengthen nails and how to make manicures last longer)
- Up-sell treatments and beauty products, when appropriate.
- Take an interest in customers (e.g. chatting with them during appointments and remembering their preferences)
- Give hand and foot, neck & shoulders massages.
- Prepare and clean beauty station in-between appointments.
- Sterilize equipment before use.
- Maintain the Spa equipment in good condition.
- Use products in the right amount to avoid wastage.
- Maintain supplies by checking stock, anticipating needs, placing orders & verifying receipt.
Requirements for Nail Technician:
- Work experience as a Nail Technician minimum of 2-4 years.
- Expertise in advanced nail techniques.
- Up-to-date nail art techniques and trends.
- Experience in customer service.
- English Language
- Certification in Cosmetology or Nail Art.
Start: ASAP, subject to visa process
- Basic Salary 350 Omani Rials (R13,500) per month according to qualification and experience.
- Bonus structure will be introduced after the opening
- Joining Ticket from home country.
- Medical Insurance.
- Furnished accommodation (shared room)
- Visa, residence permits and working license expenses are covered.
- Transportation to and from work
- Annual leave
- Travel ticket upon completion of every contract to home country.