If you have fresh ideas, the ability to manage and motivate staff, as well as at least 5 years online and offline marketing experience, then this is the ideal position for you. This position has plenty of room for creativity, initiative, and career growth.
CANDIDATE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- · Grade 12 or equivalent
- · Marketing Degree advantageous
- · MS Office (Word, Excel and Email) is essential
- · Opera experience is advantageous
- · 5 to 7 years’ experience in the same or similar position
- · Familiar with all duties and procedures in the Marketing and Brands department
- · Two years Opera experience is essential
- · Knowledge of yielding and revenue management
- · Exceptional upselling skills, including tours, packages and tourism experiences
- · Focus to be on direct retail sales and not trade or OTA.
- · Knowledge of the latest sales and marketing trends
- · A passion for dealing with client direct offering excellent and professional service
- · Willingness to lead, take charge and offer direction
- · Ability to multitask
- · Exceptional customer care and service delivery
- · Problem solving abilities and ability to manage customer issues
Tasks (include but not limited to):
Custodianship of the brand on the basis that there is discipline and structured evolvement where required.
- Brand bible
- Brand architecture
o Ensuring marketing campaign is developed after product has been defined and market analysis conducted.
- DOT Sales & Marketing plan
- Rates and rates strategy from Revenue Managers
CAMPAIGN & PROGRAMMES
o Set up target driven programmes.
o Programmes cover:
- Online Direct
- Traditional Trade
o Ensure all programmes are conducted according to PET & M protocol.
o Ensure financial and analytical reports are done.
o It is earmarked that the person, once successful, will build a team and further group hotels will be added to their portfolio.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary Offered: R25k-R40k -depending on experience – gross CTC
Please send your CV together with a professional looking photo (not a selfie) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: If you do not receive any feedback from your application, it means that you do not have the correct requirements for the position, or your application was not accepted.
Hospitality Jobs Africa are recruitment specialists for the hospitality industry. Established in 2008, we are a small group of recruitment consultants who are all specialists in our particular fields. We have collective backgrounds in retail management, hospitality, kitchen and chef consulting and have degrees in human resources and personnel recruitment.
Our focus is on the 4/5* luxury hotel, lodge and resort market, together with fine dining restaurants.
We place South African candidates in positions around the world – most of whom have both national and international hospitality experience at the 4/5* level.
Hospitality Jobs Africa’s clients are from the luxury hospitality and retail industries and are located nationally – Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban and Cape Town plus surrounding African Countries such as Nigeria, Zimbabwe, Rwanda, Botswana, Ghana, Tanzania and Zambia. We also have clients in the Middle East : Dubai, Bahrain, Qatar and Kuwait.5427