A hospitality company looking for an EMPLOYEE RELATIONS OFFICER (Not HR) to coordinate the implementation of people-related services, policies, and programs and assists managers with Human Resources issues.
If you’re looking for a fun, exciting, diverse company then this position is for you.
- Understand the BCEA, SD14 and LRA.
- Above average written and spoken communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Experience in compensation, recruitment, organizational development, employee relations, engagement and development.
- The ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Organizational/ Industrial Psychology.
- Provide HR Support to mangers regarding daily operations.
- Ensure induction protocol, monthly testing and dress code policy is followed.
- Ensure leave planners and policies are followed.
- Assist with recruitment, interviews and on-boarding.
- Develop training manuals and materials for workshops.
- Ensure training courses each have a specialized trainer and regular training takes place.
- Ensure monthly probationary reviews take place.
- Manage the performance reviews process and ensure they are submitted by the deadline.
- Participate in HR networks and community programs.
- Ensure regular communication on HR Services to the managers.
- Develop PR publications on the benefits and opportunities available for staff members.
- Timeous processing of all Human Resource documentation
- Effective Human Resource procedures are in place
- Liaison and representation with Workmens Compensation, Staff Welfare (Pension Fund), Union correspondence, grievances and CCMA matters