Hospitality Jobs Africa are looking for an Employee Relations/Human Resources Manager to coordinate the implementation of people-related services, policies, and programs and assists managers with Human Resources issues.
If you’re looking for a fun, exciting, diverse company then this position is for you.
- Applicable Tertiary Qualification in Human Resources, Organisational /Industrial Psychology or People Management.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the same or similar position.
- Familiar with all legislature and amendments with regards to Human Resources (LRA, BCEA, EEA, SDA, OHSA, COIDA)
- Familiarity with Sectoral Determination 6 and 14 advantageous
- Level 2 minimum Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook in particular)
- Familiar with VIP Premier Payroll System advantageous
- Above average written and spoken communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills