PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL JOBS ARE CURRENTLY ON HOLD UNTIL THE COVID-19 CRISIS HAS ENDED
Hospitality Jobs Africa are looking for an experienced Guest Liaison to join their team and be responsible for
ensuring that the guests experience from before arrival to departure is seamless in accordance
with all policies and procedures.
Salary: R11k-R15k depending on experience plus 10% towards benefits.
Candidates must have 5* experience, own transport with valid driver’s license or reliable transport.
The Guest liaison provides the guests with information on facilities and services, events and attractions, tours, travel routes, transportation schedules and special services.
• Qualification in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism will be preferred
• Preferably 2 – 3 years previous hostess experience
• Knowledge of PMS systems
• Computer literate, knowledge of MS Outlook, Word and Excel is essential
• Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is an advantage
• Exemplary sales skills and customer-oriented approach
• Well versed in various areas of travel (domestic/international, business/holidays, group/FIT)
• Good telephone etiquette
• Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively
• Demonstrable ability to handle crises, should be able to solve problems, be proactive and be able to work in fast paced environment
• Able to work in a team
• Strong organizational skills
• Comfortable in dealing with very distinguished clientele
• Able to handle a high-pressure environment