Executive Chef – Doha Qatar – World-Class Restaurant
Amazing opportunity to work for a world-class stand alone restaurant on the coast of Doha city in Qatar. Be centre stage for the World Cup in Qatar next year!
Fusion Cuisine delivered at a high-end standard in a casual dining 320 seater capacity restaurant on 3 levels.
Executive Chef – Doha Qatar – You will have experience in stand-alone, high end restaurants or Michelin* experience would be preferred
High school diploma/GED or a 2-year degree from an accredited university in
Culinary Arts, coupled with 3-5 years’ experience in the culinary arts with focus on
Leading Kitchen Operations for the venue
• Leads kitchen management team (2 Sous Chefs & a Head Pastry Chef).
• Understands employee positions well enough to perform duties in employees’
absence or determine appropriate replacement to fill gaps.
• Provides guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance
standards and monitoring performance.
• Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage
others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates
honesty/integrity; leads by example.
• Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team
• Serving as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors.
• Ensures property policies are administered fairly and consistently.
• Reviews staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial
objectives are met.
• Demonstrate new cooking techniques and equipment to staff.
Setting and Maintaining Goals for Culinary Function and Activities
• Develops and implements guidelines and control procedures for purchasing and
• Establishes goals including performance goals, budget goals, team goals, etc.
• Communicates the importance of safety procedures, detailing procedure codes,
ensuring employee understanding of safety codes, monitoring processes and
procedures related to safety.
• Manages department controllable expenses including food cost, supplies, uniforms
• Participates in the budgeting process for areas of responsibility.
• Knows and implements the brand’s safety standards.
Ensuring Culinary Standards and Responsibilities are met
• Takes the lead on menu development.
• Monitors the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are
• Determines how food should be presented.
• Recognizes superior quality products, presentations, and flavor.
• Ensures compliance with food handling and sanitation standards.
• Follows proper handling and right temperature of all food products.
• Ensures employees maintain required food handling and sanitation certifications.
• Maintains purchasing, receiving and food storage standards.
• Prepares and cooks foods of all types, either on a regular basis or for special guests
TO APPLY for Executive Chef – Doha Qatar: please send CV, food portfolio and recent photo to [email protected]
|Job Category||Chef, Middle East Talent, Restaurant|