Salary : R7k-R9k plus benefits per month
Purpose of the Job:
To effectively and efficiently deliver online orders while ensuring quality customer service and hygiene practices are in place.
The duties and responsibilities of the E-Commerce Delivery Driver will include but not be limited to:
- Completing daily vehicle inspections, and reporting any problems with the vehicle to the E-commerce Co-Ordinator & ensuring the vehicle log details are completed
- Ensuring that the vehicle has sufficient diesel for the day;
- Along with the driver’s assistant, pack the truck with the day’s orders;
- Arrange for the stock list to be transferred with the store manager prior to leaving the depot in the morning;
- The driver is required to utilize the route planner set by the E-commerce Co-Ordinator; The driver may not deviate from this route, unless authorized by the E-commerce Co-Ordinator, or a member of the Patisserie Operations Team.
- Complete all daily paper work, and send the completed delivery schedule and vehicle log sheet to the E-commerce Co-Ordinator;
- Check the delivery routes for the following day, and ensure that all is in order.
- Valid Code 10 driver’s license
- Food safety qualification
- Understanding of COVID-19 precautionary measures
- Great attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Good time management ability
- Efficient, friendly, helpful proactive and professional
- High level of customer service
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to function well in high pressure environment and high sense of urgency
- Personal effectiveness and a high level of self-management/self-motivated
- Effective communication