A Cape Town based influencer-marketing agency is looking to employ a digital savvy person who will be in charge of all communications, PR, marketing and relationship management functions for our brand. The successful candidate will build and foster a community and will actively be involved in building the brand.
- Strong networking and communication skills
- 2-3 years experience in marketing and communications field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Eager to meet and exceed expectations
- Strong understanding of social networks and other communities
- Passionate about travel
- Ability to work with high net worth and famous individuals
- Attention to detail
- Work under pressure
- Hard working
- Deadline driven
- Maintain a digital presence for the brand
- Set all communication standards for the different value exchanges
- Clearly communicate and follow up on every brief received
- Regularly communicate with both brands and influencers to ensure a positive relationship
- Create engaging adverts and push them out onto relevant, targeted platforms
- Identify and recruit influencers and brands
- Foster your brands online reputation
- Reach out to relevant media platforms for maximum brand exposure
- Manage relationships with brands and influencers
- Compile a report on every exchange showing the agreed metrics
- Obtain briefs form influencers and brands and find the best possible match
- Ensure the exchange is adhered to on both the brand an influencer side
- Raise penalties where needed
- Raise registration fees and commissions where needed
- Compile monthly reports on the performance of exchanges and the Digi X business
- Host VIP influencers as needed
Ultimately, your responsibility will be to build up the brand, list influencers and brands, manager exchanges and report back to brands on who successful the exchange was.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary Offered: R20k-R25k gross CTC depending on experience
Please send your CV together with a professional looking photo (not a selfie) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: If you do not receive any feedback from your application, it means that you do not have the correct requirements for the position, or your application was not accepted.
Hospitality Jobs Africa are recruitment specialists for the hospitality industry. Established in 2008, we are a small group of recruitment consultants who are all specialists in our particular fields. We have collective backgrounds in retail management, hospitality, kitchen and chef consulting and have degrees in human resources and personnel recruitment.
Our focus is on the 4/5* luxury hotel, lodge and resort market, together with fine dining restaurants.
We place South African candidates in positions around the world – most of whom have both national and international hospitality experience at the 4/5* level.
Hospitality Jobs Africa’s clients are from the luxury hospitality and retail industries and are located nationally – Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban and Cape Town plus surrounding African Countries such as Nigeria, Zimbabwe, Rwanda, Botswana, Ghana, Tanzania and Zambia. We also have clients in the Middle East : Dubai, Bahrain, Qatar and Kuwait.5430