A stunning corporate head office in Kuwait are looking for a great, warm and friendly receptionist.
Salary 500-700KD – accommodation is included for the first 2 months – then you need to find your own
Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries. Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories;. Maintains security by following procedures, issuing visitor badges. This role will be also coordinating booking meeting rooms to handling catering for events or executive meetings; and she will perform a variety of jobs that contribute to the success of the organization.
- Answers telephones and directs caller to the appropriate associate
- Greets and directs visitors to the Company
- Takes and retrieves messages for various personnel
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website, and other related information.
- Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail. Maintains and routes publications.
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (Fed-ex, UPS, etc.)
- May also assist with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating.
- Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook and issuing visitor badges
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as corporate receptionist.
- Fluent English, Arabic is a plus.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments
- Must have good people skills and phone mannerism
- Must be presentable at all times
- Excellent verbal communication, listening and interpersonal skills.
- Microsoft office knowledge.
- Customer centricity
- Ability to handle pressure
- Team Player