Website Hospitality Jobs Africa
Hospitality recruitment agency
Talent Aquisition Specialist – 5* Hospitality Group – Cape Town
5* Hospitality Group in Cape Town is seeking an experienced hospitality recruiter for their head office which oversees a number of exclusive hospitality brands.
Tertiary Qualification in Labour Relations, Human Resources or People Management would be advantageous
3-5 years’ recruitment experience
Strong administration experience
Strong LinkedIn experience
Facebook Ads Manager / Facebook Business Manager
Social media experience i.e. Instagram, Twitter
- Actively source candidates suitable for the Hospitality Industry.
- Supporting and participating in all recruitment processes (staff, intern, volunteer, secondment) collecting applications, facilitating the candidate’s assessment (screening and interview), sending reference checks, negotiation, offering and employment contract.
- Understand the culture and character of each department/entity/property within the portfolio in order to match potential candidates to each.
- Lead all recruitment processes in coordination with hiring managers.
- Advertise vacancies by placing ADS internally and externally: listing websites, social media and recruitment platforms.
- Manage LinkedIn profile to ensure fullest use out of this recruitment function.
- Develop a database of candidates categorized into levels of employment and qualification.
- Review Job Descriptions, cross checking with salary grades and position classification framework.
- Ensure candidates have contactable references to be contacted by Management.
- Complete pre-screening, reference checks and shortlisting of candidates.
- Brief candidates on position and job responsibilities and company.
- Ensure targets are met.
- Review and manage recruitment policies and procedure.
- Conduct psychometric test if required.
- Communicate the outcome of interview and process recruitment paperwork for approval.
- Send official Job Offer, verbal and written.
- Keep track of all ongoing recruitments.
- Serve on interview panels as requested.
- Ensure that recruitment of position is in line with the Man Plan and budget.
- Maintain relationships with candidates.
On boarding and exciting of candidates:
- Coordinate the logistic arrangement for new staff to ensure that new staff receive adequate information about the organisation/group and its systems, policies and procedures, work desk, IT requirements, etc.
- Ensuring that probations for new staff are set and assessed properly and on time.
- Ensuring that all required documents are collected from new staff including family book, degrees, ID, proof of bank, vaccine certificate, etc.
- Ensure that recruitment fees are collected and paid in full, should a candidate break contract.
Training and Development:
- Organising and administering the annual Winter School Program along with the Group HR Manager.
Ensure that the Induction Protocol is set up and followed to a standard that give our new team members the best possible entry into the company.
- Advise Training Officer on candidates training needs and career planning.
- Visit Hotels, Institutions and NGO’s to build and develop relationships.
- Ensure that team members understand that the importance of the personal development and career development protocol.
Initiate, implement and coordinate the company internship program.
- Creating excitement and team buy-in during the organisation’s restructuring processes
Assisting the IR Manager with Employment Equity and Skills Development protocol and submissions to the Department of Labour.
Standards, Policies and Procedures:
- Conduct scheduled, structured, on-site HR audits of all products and business units.
- You will be expected to be available telephonically at all times and always have access to read and respond to your emails.
- The duties as per the above should not be read in isolation but may change as the policies, procedures and operational requirements of the business evolves.
- Please send CV with a recent photo.
To apply please email [email protected] or click on the apply for job button below.
If you have not heard back from us within 4 days, please accept that your application was not successful on this occasion. Have a look at more of our available jobs in the Hospitality and Catering industry