A very esteemed Boutique Hotel in Johannesburg is looking for a French speaking Supervisor. If you meet the criteria apply now!
Supervisor at Prestigious Museum and Guesthouse
There are two parts to this job description:-
– guest house/museum supervision
– marketing (inclusive of social media) to stakeholders, tour operators, VIP visitors, and guests
1. Guest House Supervision
The overall objective is to ensure that every guest and visitor has a flawless encounter/experience with the historic guesthouse/museum
– writing, independently, formal (and very accurate) email correspondence to clients, suppliers and stakeholders
– managing and controlling DMC orders
– working with Nightsbridge / Paybridge, or similar systems
– controlling bookings on an internal intranet and or booking.com
– processing quotes and invoices on Sage
– using Microsoft Office or similar, especially with the preparation of spreadsheets
– managing the guest’s stay or the tours of visitors to the museum
The successful candidate will have
– the ability to adhere to the key management processes which are in place in the business to ensure excellent client experiences and
– be able to improve the quality of staff, premises, processes and products to improve the customer experience
– be able to perform key routine tasks accurately and timeously.
– the ability to develop a deep-rooted understanding of the concept of the business in terms of its presentation, terminology, standards, ethos and required quality
– a solid understanding of five-star hotel etiquette and dining service.
The successful candidate
– will grow the business by marketing it directly to tour operators and other stakeholders
– as well as run successful social media campaigns
– inclusive of special promotions on booking.com and Nightsbridge
– He/she/they will monitor the marketing efforts to determine its success rate
The candidate must
– have a progressive mindset
– be able to motivate a small team with clear written and verbal orders and lead by example.
– be energetic, and
– naturally be able to multi task
– be fully fluent in English (fluency in French will be advantageous)
– have a three year post Gr 12 qualification
– able to provide an up to date and accurate CV with contactable references
This position requires shift work between the hours of 7h00 and 22h00, inclusive of Sundays and Public Holidays.
Salary: R15 000 – R22 000 Depending on Experience
To apply please email [email protected] or click on the apply for job button below.
If you have not received feedback within 4 working days please consider your application for this position unsuccessful, Have a look at more of our available jobs in the Hospitality and Catering industry