Website Hospitality Jobs Africa
Hospitality recruitment agency
SETA & BEE Specialist – Beauty Products – Johannesburg
A luxurious spa is looking for a SETA & BEE Specialist to join their glamorous and implement the above for them
- Must be capable of managing deadlines and submission dates.
- Must be computer literate – Software used: Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, One Drive – file share, Outlook emails and other online portals used for uploading and submitting documents.
- Strong Organisational skills when it comes to document control and information keeping.
- Working with constant change in requirements in specific areas. Being able to deal with people and reaching out to the correct person to get results and meet deadlines.
- Staying on top of Learnership opportunities and requirements.
- Must have a good understanding of SETA and Learnerships.
- Needs to have a good understanding of a Learner POE (Portfolio of Evidence) and it’s requirements and layout.
- Understanding of different qualifications and alignment of Unit Standards.
- Understand and be able to align course material with required unit standards.
- Need to have good people & communication skills.
- Strong Administrative experience.
- Must have own car, valid driver’s licence.
- Strict Office hours of 08h00 – 17h00 Monday to Friday.
- Being committed to work after hours to ensure deadlines are met when required.
- Need to be result and deadline driven.
- No additional/external work is permitted during the week or weekend.
- Should it be required family support would be needed for children (where age appropriate)
- Smoking is not allowed.
- They will work with all aspects of SETA (SERVICE & CHIETA) and BEE ensuring the company is compliant. They will be required to maintain this and operate within the company’s SOPs and KPIs (under the guidance of the management team).
- Laptop will be supplied to be used during working hours for work only.
- Need to be Johannesburg based but willing to travel if need be for site visits
- Need to be always representable.
The position requires strong inter-personal, organisational, admin and multi-tasking skills.
Must be fluent in English and have good diction.
Time management essential, with the ability to complete work timeously and ask for support when needed.
Understand the need to handle tasks to completion, supporting multiple communication devices/software (whatsapp, emails, calls)
Capable to constantly follow up and change with requirements.
Must be able to work with different people in different sectors and understand each sector and its requirements.
Being able to stay on top of different people to get the results required.
Needs to have excellent preparation skills when working with site visits and moderation.
To apply for this job, click here.
If you have not heard back from us within 7 days, please accept that your application was not successful on this occasion, Have a look at more of our available jobs in the Hospitality and Catering industry.