Website Hospitality Jobs Africa
Hospitality recruitment agency
Senior Travel Specialist – Luxury Travel Brand – Sandown, Johannesburg
Our client, a luxury travel brand, is looking for a Senior Travel Specialist who will give passionately to their role, work tirelessly and have the guest experience at the core of their focus daily.
· Creative planning and designing of guest itineraries (according to their budget) or out of the box planning and designing of leisure FIT tailor-made itineraries.
· Managing the reservations process for bookings from quote to finalising, including invoicing and travel documents.
· Consistent and clear communication with agents, sales teams, preferred supplier partners and colleagues.
· Working hours early and late shift, and emergency duty, on a weekly rotational basis.
· Proactive selling of all products and services ensuring the best possible experience for the guests.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
4 to 7 years of Travel Specialist experience.
Understanding of travel industry channels.
Excellent computer skills including:
MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
ESS is essential
Good understanding of terms and conditions, product knowledge, third party and product destinations.
A good knowledge of South Africa, Southern and East Africa preferable – more training will be provided should the applicant prove successful.
Calm and professional manner of servicing agents and guests.
Experiential creativity (crafting the ultimate guest experiences).
Understanding of quantitative and qualitative data analysis and being able to make decisions based on these analyses.
Understanding and knowledge of the different markets in which luxury brands operate in.
Relevant understanding of business to create and formulate a strategy and make commercial decisions.
Sales process and methodologies.
Remuneration will be dependent on experience.
To apply please email [email protected] or click on the apply for job button below.
If you have not heard back from us within 7 days, please accept that your application was not successful on this occasion. Have a look at more of our available jobs in the Hospitality and Catering industry