Steeped in Irish history, this iconic Manor House on a 42-acre estate in the beautiful countryside of County Limerick is being converted into an events venue and 5* Boutique Hotel. The company in addition to the Manor Estate, have a large events company in Cork City.
We are looking for an experienced Sales and Marketing executive with Irish hospitality experience, and who HAS AN EU PASSPORT, to help launch the conversion and promote the new hotel and 2 events spaces.
A stunning opportunity for the right person! And room to grow with the business
LOCATION: CORK OR LIMERICK
SALARY PACKAGE: Single accommodation can be provided on site if required. Salary includes an attractive basic with mind-blowing incentives and targets.
START DATE: ASAP
OWN TRANSPORT REQUIRED
- EU passport / Irish
- Experience in the Irish Corporate / and Event Sectors with Data Base and contacts
- Strong Sales background
- Capacity to formulate Sales plan and detail and achieve deliverables
- Revenue driven individual
- High level of emotional intelligence, wit and sense of humour
- The “ CAN DO ” attitude and be strong enough to “ speak her mind ” based on facts and experience – Self confident
- Driven individual having experience in working with Luxury and mid- market product
- Must be able to write the Marketing plan and manage the actions to ensure the plan is executed via others ( social media / Campaigns / Leisure packages / OTA)
- Preferably Corporate background in a Hospitality
- Must be able to manage people’s actions and drive outputs irrespective if liked or not by others in the team ( Self-confident and direct individual)
Manages the Sales and Marketing function for a Hospitality Division
Key Job Outcomes
- Manages and coordinates all sales and marketing activities .
- Demonstrates exceptional level of professionalism, maturity and emotional intelligence at all times.
- Writes the sales and marketing business plan for the Hotel and Events company.
- Directs the Sales targets and monitoring progress.
- Convenes regular meetings between the Sales and Marketing department and other departments of the Hotel and publishes appropriate minutes of the meetings.
- Ensures that the department carries out continuous market research.
- Sets and ensures that the performance indicators which are used in measuring the effectiveness of the department.
- Produces reports as required
- Ensures the Hotel and Events Sales staff maintains ongoing contact with key clients in the corporate, other large clients and travel trade sectors.
- Ensures that competitive activity is monitored regularly and reported upon as required by the company.
- Coordinates advertising campaigns, materials, schedules and content in respect of specialised market segments.
- Coordinates and distributes promotional materials to sales agents, central reservations systems and third-party agents.
- Plans and coordinates activities at trade exhibitions.
- Designs and writes response letters to special markets, research survey specialists and purchase mailing lists.
- Entertains and shows key clients around the premises.
- Manages subordinates in the Sales and Marketing function if applicable.
- Develops the staff in the department through training.
- Carries out staff appraisals in accordance with company policy.
- Performs any additional tasks when and where required by the general manager
Please Send CV to [email protected] as well as a recent Photo of yourself