Website Hospitality Jobs Africa
Hospitality recruitment agency
Restaurant Store Managers – Quick Service Health Food – Cape Town
A few exciting opportunities to join a unique and established brand!
My client has a few upcoming Store/ Restaurant Management roles within the quick service space and looking for management incumbents with upward of 1 year similar experience
Manages the overall operations of the store, including staff and ensure Operational Excellence. Certain duties may be directed through Assistant Manager or Store Supervisor but overall accountability rests with the Store Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following but are not limited to:
• Plans and prepares work schedules and assigns crew members to specific duties.
• Ensures store staff are trained and competent in assigned areas implementing correct procedures to be followed
• Directs compliance of crew with established company policies and procedures.
• Address gaps/concerns identified through store audit
• Provides leadership, coaching and motivates crew members
• Timeously completes the management check book on a daily basis.
• Maintains appropriate stock levels through ordering, receiving and rotation processes.
• Ensures that all product checklists are timeously completed on a daily basis.
• Ensures correct portioning standards are followed for all products and services.
• Executes regular repairs and preventative maintenance plans for the store.
• Executes sales promotion activities and directs crew members for merchandise displays.
• Ensures understanding and keeping abreast of the competitive landscape so as to capitalise on sales and marketing opportunities
• Effectively manages food-cost variances for the store
• Manages controllable cost against set budgets for the store
• Performs regular stock-take procedures and readily addresses variances
• Strict adherence to cash handling procedures as per Company Policy
• Monitor expenditure of all costs within store under your control ensuring all budgets adhered to
• Ensures store staff are trained and competent in assigned areas and implement correct training
procedures to be followed in store.
• Training of all staff (General Crew and Cashiers), new and existing stores
• Identify staff development areas and address through training
• Coaching and staff development
• New menu training in own store
• Custodian of in store training material
• Learnership admin for any learners hosted in store
• Identify and takes action to address customer service gaps through training
• Manages subordinates and staff within the store
• Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of said individuals.
• Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organisation’s policies and applicable
• Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees, planning, assigning, and
directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing
complaints and resolving problems.
Minimum Matric. Relevant Tertiary Qualification will be an advantage (Degree, certificate, diploma)
Minimum 1 Year relevant experience
To apply please email [email protected] or click on the apply for job button below.
If you have not heard back from us within 7 days, please accept that your application was not successful on this occasion, Have a look at more of our available jobs in the Hospitality and Catering industry