Website Hospitality Jobs Africa
Hospitality recruitment agency
Restaurant Manager – 4 Star Hotel – Waterfront, Cape Town
Our client, a premier 4-star hotel in the Convention Centre precinct, is looking for a Restaurant Manager who will be responsible for managing inventory, managing employees, overseeing operations, handling customer complaints, and generating restaurant and kitchen financial reports within the hotel restaurant.
• Grade 12
• Hospitality management or any equivalent qualification.
• 4 – 5 years’ experience in a management role as a restaurant management in the environment
• Hospitality experience would be an added advantage.
• Proficiency knowledge into Micros, PMS Opera, would be beneficial.
• Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations while delivering superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
• Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints and regularly review product quality and research new suppliers.
• Organize and supervise shifts and appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity.
• Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products and ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations.
• Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it while controlling operational costs and identify measures to cut waste.
• Contributing to ensuring the YTD departmental profit per the budget is achieved and assisting in creating loyalty, trust, and respect amongst the entire F&B team.
• Assisting in creating a departmental working environment focused on staff development and job fulfilment to achieve employee loyalty.
• Contributing to revenue control by sharing responsibility for the kitchen and F&B department’s financial performance and long-term sustainability.
• Accountable for Food and Beverage control and the related results of the restaurant/s and ensuring that standards are always maintained in the restaurant/s.
• Ensure the highest hygiene standards in relation to service delivery and consistently make sure that buffet is cleared within prescribed time after service closure.
To apply please email [email protected] or click on the apply for job button below.
If you have not heard back from us within 7 days, please accept that your application was not successful on this occasion, Have a look at more of our available jobs in the Hospitality and Catering industry