Website Hospitality Jobs Africa
Hospitality recruitment agency
Reservations Host – Estate – Atlantic Seaboard, Cape Town
A busy and beautiful destination venue in Cape Town is urgently seeking a skilled Reservations Host to join their busy estate and be responsible for all bookings received on various platforms and channels, they are also responsible for the day-to-day assisted check-ins for all guests
– Ensure knowledge of operational functions is required
– Ensure full knowledge of company policies and procedures
– Superior product knowledge of all units is vital
– Product knowledge is your responsibility to gain and maintain throughout your employment
– Must have a good understanding of other establishment products
– Maintain a high standard of customer service and excellent communication skills both online
– Adopting a “can do” attitude with regard to customer inquiries both online and on-site.
– Promote and sell the property via all channels possible for optimal revenue generation
– Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge
– Quotations done accurately and with precision
Reservationist (Must know Opera)
– All correspondence of Airbnb properties to be acknowledged and answered within 24 hours.
– When on shift, all inquiries on all platforms should be answered within 4 hours.
– Ensure professional liaising with clients and guests.
– Process amendments to reservations such as extensions, early departures, etc
– Running end of day.
– Report Movement of The Day to all relevant groups
– Cashier reports.
– Reservations pre-arrival procedure to be followed 7 days prior to arrival.
– Submitting the weekly Airbnb reports.
– Ensure all complaints received via reviews are communicated immediately to the operations team, for them to attend and rectify.
Meeting all targets/KPIs.
Airbnb profile development and growth.
Reporting on Airbnb reviews and revenue.
Team integration and integrity are maintained.
Fulfillment of all day-to-day Front Desk operations.
To apply for this job, click here.
If you have not heard back from us within 7 days, please accept that your application was not successful on this occasion, Have a look at more of our available jobs in the Hospitality and Catering industry.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.recruit360.co.za.