Website Hospitality Jobs Africa
Hospitality recruitment agency
Pre-Opening Revenue Manager – Luxury Hotel Group – Cape Town
The Pre-Opening Revenue Manager will collaborate closely with the Pre-Opening Commercial Director and General Manager to formulate and execute comprehensive revenue and sales strategies for upcoming properties. This entails presenting these strategies to property owners and facilitating a seamless handover to the commercial team once the property is operational. The primary objective is to optimize overall revenue and profit for all new properties through the development and implementation of effective inventory and pricing strategies based on future demand forecasts, current trends, and historical data. The role also involves determining the optimal mix of business and managing distribution strategies across all channels to increase revenue and gain market share. Clear communication of the revenue management strategic vision to the leadership team is essential.
- Conduct pre-opening meetings with property owners, management company, and project team, providing insights on revenue targets and sales strategies
- Develop and deliver pre-opening process presentations to property owners and the commercial team, explaining various stages and nuances, including standard requirements and compliances
- Establish properties in defined target markets, developing and executing the business plan at both the property and company levels
- Design effective sales, pricing, distribution, and yielding strategies to enhance profitability
- Implement systems and controls for consistent, smooth departmental operations
- Foster excellent public and employee relations
- Take a proactive approach to selling, marketing, and merchandising across the property portfolio
- Develop pre-opening budgets for each property in collaboration with HR and Commercial Services
- Collaborate with Technical Services and Development teams to ensure uniformity in pre-opening reporting numbers and provide regular updates on project status
- 2–3 years of proven experience in Revenue Management
- Preferred qualification in Hospitality or equivalent
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and pressurized environment
- Willingness to travel as required
- Excellent communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills
- Proficiency in computer applications: Opera PMS, Channel Managers, Word & Excel
- Strong guest-centric approach
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team or independently
- Previous experience with revenue reporting and online travel agents
- Knowledge of budgeting with a keen eye for detail
Please send your resume, a smiling profile photo and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. We thank everybody for their interest in this position.
To apply for this job, click here.
If you have not heard back from us within 7 days, please accept that your application was not successful on this occasion, Have a look at more of our available jobs in the Hospitality and Catering industry.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.recruit360.co.za.