Pastry Chef Trainer Vacancy – Maun Botswana
A really exciting pastry chef opportunity has come available for a new chef school opening in Maun Botswana!
You will have a background in Patisserie – Confectionery at an advanced level as well as lecturing experience
The school will offer City and Guilds Diploma, Confederation of Tourism and Hospitality Diploma and Botswana Qualifications Authority (BQA) Diploma and will initially run with 120 full time students in year one. Further short course options will be added for students at a later date. The school is also committed to finding its students internships.
Opening date is planned for January 2022 but due to lengthy paperwork process for visas, we are opening up applications now.
Skills and Experience required for Pastry Chef Trainer Vacancy – Maun Botswana – New School:
- Chef’s qualification from a recognized culinary establishment
- Pastry Executive Chef level of experience
- Excellent and proven training skills
- Additional hospitality and school management qualifications will be a great advantage
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Attention to detail
- Great presentation and communication skills
- Ability to coach and inspire
- Monthly salary: P 17 000.00 P 20 000.00 depending on experience and qualifications which is subject to local taxes
- Free Accommodation
- Medical Aid will be provided
- Permits will be proposed by Employer
- Annual paid leave
- Annual return flights home
To apply for the Pastry Chef Trainer Vacancy – Maun Botswana – New School please send your CV, recent photo and food portfolio to [email protected]
Due to high volumes, shortlisted applications will be contacted. Follow us on LinkedIn to be the first to know about exciting new vacancies for you!
Hospitality Jobs Africa are leading chef international recruitment agencies in South Africa and are here to assist you in finding your perfect hospitality career always free for job seekers.