Website Hospitality Jobs Africa
Hospitality recruitment agency
Night Auditor/Receptionist – 4 Star Hotel – Waterfront, Cape Town
Our client, a premier 4-star hotel in the Convention Centre precinct, is looking for a Night Auditor/Receptionist who will be responsible for: checking figures, postings, and front desk documents for accuracy; recording, storing, accessing, and/or analyzing computerized financial information; controlling and securing cash and cash equivalents for property according to cash handling policy and procedures; organizing, securing, and maintaining all files and records in accordance with document retention and confidentiality policies and procedures; and preparing, maintaining, and distributing statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or auditing and reconcile all revenue postings.
• Matric certificate
• Hospitality qualification or any similar related qualification would be a plus.
• 2+ years’ experience working in a hotel receptionist o/ night auditor role.
• Knowledge and experience of Opera essential (preferably Opera Cloud), Micros, Microsoft Office products
• Numeracy and administrative skills
• Welcome, assist and direct guests correctly in a friendly and polite way.
• Always provide high quality customer service.
• Ensure satisfaction and comfort of each guest.
• Greet all guests and assist them with check-in and check-out.
• Process accurate payment for guest accounts
• Manage telephones, emails and reservations in a prompt and professional manner.
• Ensure that all correspondence is recorded and filed accurately.
• Maintain a positive attitude and friendly demeanor.
• Reviewing guest special requests and ensure that they are met or exceeded.
• Handle problems that arise in an effective professional
• Respond to all guest questions and requests.
• Manage guest bookings and reservations for accommodation, food and beverage.
• Ensure that all bookings are guaranteed and no-show charges.
• Ensure that all late cancellation charges are applied where appropriate.
• Working with all hotel departments to ensure guest expectations met or exceeded.
• Run daily night audit and complete daily, weekly and monthly financial reporting.
• Provide clerical tasks as needed, including ordering, receiving stock take etc.
To apply please email [email protected] or click on the apply for job button below.
If you have not heard back from us within 7 days, please accept that your application was not successful on this occasion, Have a look at more of our available jobs in the Hospitality and Catering industry