Website Hospitality Jobs Africa
Hospitality recruitment agency
National Manicure Trainer – Cosmetics Company – Cape Town
A luxurious spa is looking for a National Manicure Trainer to mentor and educate their students and staff in the nail industry
- Passionate about education, the beauty industry & nails
- Assessor/Moderator will be a bonus
- Bi-Monthly Traveling will be required – KZN/CPT/PE (costs covered by company)
- Well presented
- Clear English diction compulsory as training will be in English. If English is not the first language that is not a problem, however accent must allow for clear communication in English
- The position requires strong inter-personal, organisational, admin and multi-tasking skills
- Would need to follow strict SOPs, complete training will be provided prior to start date and ongoing. Ongoing training may occur before or after working hours.
- Must have strong computer experience – Daily software used: Virtual Academic Centre & Dashboard , One Drive – file share, Outlook emails & online calendar, Excel & Word
- No additional work, beauty salon or otherwise, is permitted during the week or weekend.
- Car/valid driver’s license
- Academy Phone & Laptop supplied (Minutes & data included) for work calls and use only
- Qualified in Complete Nail Technology including
- Basic manicure and Pedicure
- Gel Overlays, Tips & Sculpting
- Liquid & Powder Acrylic Overlays, Tips & Sculpting
- At least 3 year experience working in the industry
- At least 1 year training/educating experience
To apply for this job, click here.
If you have not heard back from us within 7 days, please accept that your application was not successful on this occasion, Have a look at more of our available jobs in the Hospitality and Catering industry.