Beautiful Game Lodge in Kruger is seeking a dynamic Maintenance Manager to join their team!
Location: Greater Kruger National Park, Hoedspruit, Limpopo
– Grade 12
– Good command of the English Language (verbal and written)
– African Language advantageous
– Tertiary diploma/degree in mechanic/electrical/plumbing an advantage. Individual must have experience with these if no degree/diploma
– Practical experience in a game lodge/hotel dealing with infrastructure for accommodation for 40 + guests (Phelwana has quite a large infrastructure to maintain)
-Building maintenance experience (painting, plastering, thatching, plumbing, electrics)
-Maintenance of a fleet of Lodge vehicles (game viewers, tractors, quantum, Fortuner, bakkies, quad bikes, gators etc)
– Rifle Competency Essential
– Knowledge of stock takes and stock management procedures
– Team player with good energy, disposition & emotional control
– Some computer skills with MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel
– Professional and well groomed (will not be interacting directly with guests on a day to day basis but must be presentable if the need arises)
– Driver’s license and PDP essential
– Of sober habits
-Experience with working with Pools (we have 15 Pools at the Lodge)
-Must be able to work independently, prioritize and manage tasks (planning ability essential)
-Development of team and management of subordinates
-Experience driving a tractor & grading of roads
Package on Offer:
Salary is Neg depending on experience. +/- R18 000 per month
Accommodation provided (house)
3 weeks on 1 week off work cycle
21 Days annual leave per year
Start Date: ASAP +/- May 2022
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
Driving of Lodge Vehicles.
Lifting of equipment/machinery.
Please Send CV to [email protected] as well as a recent Photo of yourself