A stunning island lodge off the coast of Mozambique is looking for a 5* Maintenance Manager.
PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
– Must have at least 5 years’ experience as a Maintenance Manager in a similar sized operation
– Extensive experience with the maintaining and repairs of desalination plants and industrial generators (250kva), as well as experience with – Plumbing, Sewage treatment systems, water treatment systems, Out Board engines, solar, electrical – light and heavy current, refrigeration, building and general maintenance
– Mozambique experience would be highly advantageous
– Knowledge of vehicle mechanics and management
– Knowledge of maintenance for a sustainable impact
– Knowledge of Portuguese would be advantages.
– Ability to operate MS Excel and provide operational reports
– Able to handle pressure, and still operate effectively
– Able to use initiative in challenging circumstances
– Energetic, proactive person
– Good interpersonal skills – able to function as part of a team
– Attention to detail
– Diligence and self-motivation to meet deadlines and keep on top of your job
– Willingness/ability to share information and teach and inspire others