4* Hotel in the Foreshore is seeking an experienced maintenance person with previous hotel experience. This is a permanent position paid on an hourly rate.
– Ensuring that the utilities (water, electricity and fuel sources) are used efficiently and effectively.
– Ensuring that minor repairs to plumbing systems and fixtures such as pipe lines, toilets and sinks.
– Ensuring that standards are maintained at all times in relation to service delivery and maintenance standards and requirements.
– Continuously find ways to drive down costs of the Maintenance Department whilst maintaining the hotel with the required standards.
– Asset management to ensure that all company assets are maintained in the best possible condition, specifically guest related elements.
– Perform additional roles assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor or Rooms Division Manager.
Grade 12 / Matric
– (2-3) year’s past experience as a maintenance handyman.
– Hospitality experience would act as an added advantage.
– Background exposure in plumbing, electrical, renovation would act as preference.
To apply please email [email protected] or click on the apply for job button below.
If you have not heard back from us within 7 days, please accept that your application was not successful on this occasion, Have a look at more of our available jobs in the Hospitality and Catering industry