Position : Lodge Operations Manager, Namibia
An highly exclusive lodge group are looking for an exceptional Lodge Operations Manager for x2 of their stunning lodges.
Namibian citizen candidates preferable.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• 10 years Operational experience in the hospitality industry
• Solid technical working knowledge of operations both front and back of house
• Management experience in operations
• A sound working knowledge of financial accounting including budgeting process.
• Procurement, Logistics, and transportation processes
• Computer literate
• Strong administrative and organizational skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Excellent attention to detail
• Guest services experience handling Luxury FIT, Groups in a tour-operating environment for a minimum of 5 years.
• Teamwork, and also be autonomous when required.
• Office/administration work.
• Strategic and commercial relationships with Suppliers
Full job descriptions will be communicated to candidates that have luxury, high end 4 * 5* Lodge Operations Management experience
TO APPLY: UPDATED CV TO [email protected] AND RECENT PHOTOGRAPH.