HOSPITALITY SCHOOL VACANCY AVAILABLE – part of a Hospitality Group
Headmaster & Lodging Manager
We are looking for a potential candidate who has the following Headmaster & Lodging Manager for both a small hospitality school as well as overseeing 2 lodges in the Limpopo area
The idea of this position is that the candidate manage the School and oversees the 2 Limpopo properties
I am sure that should the teaching part be required then the candidate can train to become a facilitator etc.
The school has one full time lecturer FB and Kitchen and as required other facilitators are procured.
Last year there were 15 students the year before 20.
• Excellent Leadership Skills
• Excellent People Skills
• Managing a team as well as a group of young people
• Coordinate front-office activities and resolve problems
• Inspect guest rooms, public areas, and grounds for cleanliness and appearance
• Good Financial Management Skills
• Interview, hire, train, and sometimes fire staff members
• Monitor staff performance to ensure that guests are happy, and that the hotel is well run
Employment Type: Full-time Location: Waterberg package of R 35 000 (Cost to Company).basic salary is R 30k plus R 5k onsite housing and utilities
To apply please email [email protected] or click on the apply for job button below.
If you have not heard back from us within 7 days, please accept that your application was not successful on this occasion, Have a look at more of our available jobs in the Hospitality and Catering industry