Lodge General Manager – Limpopo – 5 Star
We are currently looking for an experienced General Manager: Hospitality located in Waterberg, Limpopo.
The General Manager (GM) will assume responsibility over the reserve’s Hospitality Operations, management of gaming and leisure properties, including five-star Lodge.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 15 years in Hospitality, with at least 10 years in a Game Lodge Sector and minimum 5 years as Manager in a five (5) star Facility.
- Must have be able to oversee strategic objectives, with excellent management ability and communication skills.
- Must be an honest team player with strong people skills.
- Must be customer centric with excellent guest relations skills.
- Financial literacy is not negotiable.
- Experience and knowledge in Cash Flow Management, Debtors Management and Contract Management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) is not negotiable.
- Matric qualification is not negotiable. The individual is expected to have at least a B. Degree/Diploma or equivalent in Hospitality Management.
Personal and other Attributes
- Plan and manage own workflow, anticipating obstacles and challenges, manage priorities and following through on objectives within agreed time-frames and according to quality standards.
- Stay relevant and up-to-date with social, political, economic challenges and developments in the Tourism and Hospitality Sector at global and national levels.
- Keeping abreast with technology and innovation opportunities that will contribute to improving the Reserves Operations and therefore ROI.
- Contribute to a friendly, co-operative climate in working with others to achieve collective goals.
- Analysis and attention to detail.
- Verbal and written communication. Fluent in English, oral and written.
- Building strategic relationships with the community, staff and guests of the Reserve.