Website Hospitality Jobs Africa
Hospitality recruitment agency
Head Chef – Luxury Hotel – Knysna
Our client is a Luxury hotel in Knysna is seeking a Head Chef, the successful Head Chef candidate will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the kitchen, including menu planning, food preparation, and staff management.
• Plan and create menus that are in line with our hotel’s theme and promote local South African cuisine
• Ensure that all food is prepared to the highest standard and is presented in an attractive and appetizing manner
• Manage the kitchen team, including recruiting, training, and scheduling
• Monitor food costs and manage inventory levels to ensure optimal food quality and minimal waste
• Maintain a clean and organized kitchen environment in accordance with health and safety regulations
• Collaborate with other departments to ensure a seamless guest experience
• Stay up-to-date with culinary trends and techniques, and apply them to menu development and kitchen operations
• Develop and maintain relationships with local food suppliers and vendors
• At least 5 years of experience as a Head Chef in a high-volume, upscale restaurant or hotel
• Strong leadership and management skills
To apply please email [email protected] or click on the apply for job button below.
If you have not heard back from us within 4 days, please accept that your application was not successful on this occasion. Have a look at more of our available jobs in the Hospitality and Catering industry