Website Hospitality Jobs Africa
Hospitality recruitment agency
Guest Relations Manager – 5* Hotel – London
A prestigious 5* hotel in a beautiful part of London on the banks of the Thames River is seeking an amazing 5* candidate.
• A degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent
• Previous managerial experience in the hotel as a Reception Manager or Assistant Front Office manager in 5 star or similar property
• High level of IT proficiency
• Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication
• Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
• Ability to work under pressure
• Well presentable
• Flexibility to respond to a variety of work situations
Some personal savings will be required for visa processing and required tests.
Accommodation will be provided for the first month.
Overseeing the day-to-day running and the strategic planning of delivery of the Front Office team ensuring the delivery of exceptional service standards across all areas
5 Key Deliverables
• Achieve high guest satisfaction.
• Ensure Brand Standards / SOPs are always met.
• Generate incremental Revenues.
• Good internal and external communications
• Ensure service standards are met at all times
• Evaluate levels of Guest satisfaction and monitor trends, with a focus on continuous improvement.
• Maximise room occupancy at best rates and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities.
• Ensure Team Members have current knowledge of the Hilton brand standards, hotel products, services, pricing, and policies, as well as knowledge of the local area, and are continuously trained to learn and understand policies and practices.
• Manage team performance in compliance with company policies and procedures.
• Cover reception and GRM shifts during holidays or when necessary.
• Work closely with other departments to ensure the team have a full understanding of the requirements of guests who are arriving, in house and departing.
• Ensure all employees receive regular training to update their skills and knowledge and meet their own personal development needs.
• Maximise the service opportunities for guests to ensure return visits.
• Supports handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
• Take a positive approach towards upselling and confidently promote the product to maximise hotel revenue to meet budgeted targets
• Be fully aware of all the hotel facilities and promote whenever possible
• Remain sales focused at all times and encourage your team to do the same
• Ensure charges are accurately posted to guest accounts
• Ensure your team follow cash handling and credit procedures and rectify discrepancies
• Ensure that work is carried out in a way that is cost efficient and understand the ways in which profit can be maximised
• Understand departmental forecasts and the importance of their contribution to the business success
• Monitor stock and assist the manager with stock control and ordering
Please send CV and recent photo.
To apply please email [email protected] or click on the apply for job button below.
If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please accept that your application was not successful on this occasion, Have a look at more of our available jobs in the Hospitality and Catering industry