Website Hospitality Jobs Africa
Hospitality recruitment agency
Front Office Assistant – Luxury Lodge – KZN Battlefields
A luxury lodge committed to providing exceptional guest experiences in a beautiful natural setting, is seeking a Front Office Assistant to ensure seamless guest stays. A Front Office Assistant is the epitome of hospitality, being the face of the establishment they represent.
Salary: R8000 plus live-in plus meals
Start date: Immediate
- Welcome and assist guests.
- Host guests at dinner.
- Address enquiries and special requests.
- Ensure guest satisfaction.
- Handle reservations using Semper system.
- Confirm bookings and process payments.
- Accommodate guest preferences.
- Coordinate with housekeeping for room readiness.
- Resolve housekeeping issues.
- Conduct room inspections.
Front Desk Operations:
- Manage check-ins, check-outs, and billing.
- Answer calls and emails.
- Provide local information.
- Maintain records and files.
- Assist with filing and data entry.
Service-oriented with professional appearance.
Strong communication skills.
Semper system experience (preferred).
Organised and detail-oriented.
If this sounds like you, and you have the required experience in the hospitality industry, we welcome you to apply for the role of Front Office Assistant as soon as possible.
Please send your resume, a smiling profile photo and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. We thank everybody for their interest in this position.
To apply for this job, click here.
If you have not heard back from us within 7 days, please accept that your application was not successful on this occasion, Have a look at more of our available jobs in the Hospitality and Catering industry.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.recruit360.co.za.