Website Hospitality Jobs Africa
Hospitality recruitment agency
Food and Beverage Manager – Game Lodge – Skukuza, Mpumalanga
Are you a passionate and experienced Food & Beverage professional ready to take on a leadership role in a unique and dynamic setting? We are seeking a skilled individual to join our client’s team as a Food & Beverage Manager at their Lodge in Skukuza. As the Food & Beverage Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the overall Food and Beverage Service, Restaurants, Bars, Banqueting, and F&B Stores, ensuring a memorable dining experience for our guests.
As the Food & Beverage Manager, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Managing the overall Food and Beverage Service in the Lodge.
- Overseeing Restaurants, Bars, Banqueting, and F&B Stores operations.
- Leading and coordinating special catering activities as directed by the General Manager.
- Develop and implement service standards to exceed guest expectations.
- Manage and optimise restaurant and bar operations for efficiency and profitability.
- Coordinate and execute banqueting events and special catering activities.
- Ensure the quality and availability of food and beverage offerings meet or exceed guest satisfaction.
- Collaborate with culinary and service teams to enhance the overall dining experience.
- Control and manage inventory, costs, and budgets related to Food & Beverage operations.
- Proven experience as a Food & Beverage Manager or in a similar role.
- Strong understanding of food and beverage operations in the hospitality industry.
- Excellent leadership, organisational, and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of industry trends, customer service principles, and inventory management.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Relevant qualifications in Hospitality Management or a related field.
If you are a dedicated and creative professional with a passion for delivering exceptional dining experiences, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
To be considered, please submit your resume, a cover letter detailing your relevant experience, and your approach to managing Food & Beverage operations.
We welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds and experiences. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job, click here.
If you have not heard back from us within 7 days, please accept that your application was not successful on this occasion, Have a look at more of our available jobs in the Hospitality and Catering industry.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.recruit360.co.za.