A stunning 5* Lodge Group is looking for an exceptional Lodge Financial Administrator.
The candidate must be a Namibian citizen.
Proactive financial administration position – candidate to ensure that financial results are reported accurately, timeously in accordance with Group policies. The financial administrator will be responsible for reporting, variance analysis, setting and agreeing budgets, training of staff and resolving problem areas.
- B Com Degree or Equivalent Namibian Financial Qualification
- Computer literate –Excel is essential
- Panstrat experience preferable
- VIP experience preferable
- Accurate recording and management of financial information for all business units
- Monitoring the controls within the lodges and conducting internal audits
- Maintaining and improving high financial standards
- Meeting finance deadlines
- Training of staff from various backgrounds and skill levels if required.
- Collation and resolution of general ledger queries
- Interpretation and analysis of management accounts
- Holding monthly finance meetings to discuss financial performance.
- Reconciling various accounts including clearing and Bank Accounts.
- Maintaining stock control procedures, updating stock sheets with correct prices, assisting with stock counts when required.
- Develop and implement systems and procedures.
- Oversee and assist in the compiling of budgets.
- Processing of guest bills and supplier invoices on Panstrat.
- Assist lodge managers/ Director with queries.
- Assisting with year-end audit and stock takes.
- CAPEX – Tracking the spend.
- Collation and accuracy of Sustainability Stats.