Website Hospitality Jobs Africa
Hospitality recruitment agency
Environmental & Facilities Manager – Game Lodge – Skukuza
Are you passionate about environmental management and facilities maintenance? Do you have a keen eye for ensuring compliance with legislation and standards? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Location: Skukuza, Mpumalanga
Objective: As the Environmental & Facilities Manager, you will play a pivotal role in implementing, maintaining, and continuously improving our clients Quality Assurance Program. Your primary focus will be on enhancing environmental performance, ensuring compliance with legal requirements, and contributing to the overall sustainability of operations.
- Implement systems, procedures, and methodologies to enhance environmental performance, covering air quality, water management, waste management, legal compliance, biodiversity, reporting, and ISO apply below compliance.
- Stay abreast of current and future legislation, national and international initiatives, and trends to ensure compliance.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to assure compliance with legislation and standards.
- Identify environmental high-risk areas, develop action plans, and monitor progress to minimise legal and financial liabilities.
- Ensure environmental permits and licenses are in place and obligations are met.
- Conduct occupational health and safety management system monitoring, audits, and training on site.
- Minimum BTech or Bachelor’s Degree in Natural Sciences or equivalent NQF level.
- Minimum 4 years’ relevant experience, preferably with exposure to the renewable energy sector.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in implementing environmental management systems.
- Up-to-date knowledge of relevant HSE legislation.
- Experience in working with and implementing quality management systems.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
- In-depth knowledge of Environmental legislation and practices
- Up-to-date knowledge of relevant OHS legislation, and plant safety procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of environmental frameworks and strong system implementation skills.
- Organizational commitment, responsiveness, and alignment with organizational values.
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Well-organized with a high level of attention to detail.
Join our client in making a positive impact on the environment while contributing to this exciting opportunity! Apply now and be a part of our client’s dynamic team.
Please send your resume, a smiling profile photo and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. We thank everybody for their interest in this position.
To apply for this job, click here.
If you have not heard back from us within 7 days, please accept that your application was not successful on this occasion, Have a look at more of our available jobs in the Hospitality and Catering industry.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.recruit360.co.za.