Website Hospitality Jobs Africa
Hospitality recruitment agency
Electrician & Maintenance Worker – 5* Relais & Chateaux – Winelands
Our Client, a luxury, 5* Relais & Chateau wine estate in Stellenbosch is looking for a reliable Electrician & Maintenance worker who will be responsible for installing, maintaining and repairing of electrical control, wiring, lighting systems and every day maintenance repairs.
• Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems
• Perform general electrical maintenance
• Inspect circuit breakers and other electrical components on site
• Identify maintenance risks on equipment
• Identify electrical & mechanical faults
• Keep daily logs and records of all maintenance services
• Ensure compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act
• Perform general maintenance work
• Collaborate with the team and professionals
• Diploma/Certificate as an Electrician
• At least 5 years’ relevant experience
• Ability to use electrical, hand and power tools
• Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines
• Basic knowledge of HVAC, plumbing, carpentry, etc.
• Critical thinker and problem-solving ability
• Very good communication and interpersonal skills
• Valid driver’s license
To apply please email [email protected] or click on the apply for job button below.
If you have not heard back from us within 7 days, please accept that your application was not successful on this occasion, Have a look at more of our available jobs in the Hospitality and Catering industry