Culinary Trainer Job – Botswana – Hot and Cold Kitchen
A really exciting chef opportunity has come available for a new chef school opening in Maun Botswana!
The school will be offering City and Guilds Diploma, Confederation of Tourism and Hospitality Diploma and Botswana Qualifications Authority Diploma.
Opening date is planned for January 2022 but due to lengthy paperwork process for visas, we are opening up applications now.
Skills and Experience required for Culinary Trainer Job – Botswana – Hot and Cold Kitchen:
- Chef’s qualification from a recognized culinary establishment
- Executive Chef level of experience
- Well versed in Hot and Cold kitchen departments
- Excellent and proven training skills
- Additional hospitality and school management qualifications will be a great advantage
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Attention to detail
- Great presentation and communication skills
- Ability to coach and inspire
- Monthly salary P 17 000.00 P 20 000.00 depending on experience and qualifications which is subject to local taxes
- Accommodation will be arranged
- Medical Aid will be provided
- Permits will be proposed by Employer
- Annual paid leave
- Annual return flights home
To apply for the Culinary Trainer Job – Botswana – Hot and Cold Kitchen please send your CV, recent photo and food portfolio to [email protected]
Hospitality Jobs Africa are leading hospitality international recruitment agencies in South Africa and are here to assist you in finding your perfect hospitality career always free for job seekers.