Chef School Principal – Botswana – New Opening
A really exciting international chef job opportunity is here! A new Chef School opening in Botswana, Maun in March 2022!
The work visa process will take a few months which is why we are recruiting for it now.
- 3-year Chef’s diploma MINIMUM from a recognized culinary establishment
- FINE-DINING EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL
- Executive Chef level of experience
- Lecturing / Training Experience
- Well versed in ALL kitchen departments
- Excellent training skills
- Additional hospitality and school management qualifications will be a great advantage
- Previous experience as a School Principal or in a similar role
- Knowledge of school administrative processes and national educational regulations
- Attention to detail
- Great presentation and communication skills
- Crisis management
- Ability to coach and inspire
- Commitment to at least 5 years contract
Salary package on offer:
- Monthly salary: P apply below .00 P apply below .00 depending on experience and qualifications and will be subject to local taxes. This equates to circa R42000 to R47000 ZAR depending on current exchange rates
- Medical Aid will be provided
- Work Permits will be issued by the employer
- Annual return flights home
- Family status – the company will assist with permits but family relocation would be on candidate’s own cost.