Beautiful 5* lodge in Limpopo needs Chef De Partie to delight the patrons of their establishment with excellent cooking according to the chef’s recipes and specifications.
• Prepare ingredients that should be frequently available (vegetables, herbs etc.);
• Maintain health, hygiene and safety requirements;
• Have full knowledge of all menu items, daily features and promotions;
• Ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of all work areas, utensils, and equipment;
• Ensure that the area of responsibility is kept clean and tidy at all times;
• Ensure that the Head chef is informed on ingredient orders, maintain par stock levels and accept and store food deliveries according to SOP’s;
• Ensure that all mise-en-place is always freshly prepared and on time;
• Ensure that all dishes are correctly garnished, have the correct portion and sized and are presented on the prescribed serving dish in the prescribed manner;
• Follow the guidance of the Head/Sous chef and have input in new ways of presentation or dishes;
• Put effort in optimizing the cooking process with attention to speed and quality;
• Help to maintain a climate of smooth and friendly cooperation.
• Culinary Certificate/Diploma;
• Preferably 1-2 years previous experience as a Demi Chef De Partie;
• Excellent interpersonal- & communication skills, written and verbal;
• Strong customer service orientation with excellent people skills;
• Ability to maintain a professional working relationship with all departments and across cultures and religions;
• Comfortable in dealing with very distinguished clientele;
• Honesty, Flexibility and Accountability;
• Friendly, helpful and outgoing;
• Professional manner and attitude;
• Punctual & self-disciplined;
• Extreme attention to detail.
To apply please email [email protected] or click on the apply for job button below.
If you have not heard back from us within 4 days, please accept that your application was not successful on this occasion, Have a look at more of our available jobs in the Hospitality and Catering industry