Website Hospitality Jobs Africa
Hospitality recruitment agency
Accounts Clerk / Junior Bookkeeper – Luxury Game Lodge – Springs
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and organized Junior Accountant/Accounts Clerk/Junior Bookkeeper to join our client’s team at an established Safari Lodge Company for their head office in Springs, Johannesburg. The Junior Accountant/Accounts Clerk/Junior Bookkeeper will be responsible for posting journal entries, updating financial statements, maintaining accounts receivable and accounts payable, paying monthly payroll, and preparing financial reports.
- Allocation to GL, AP and AR
- Cashbook Reconciliation
- Creditor invoice processing and investigating any discrepancies
- Creditor’s recon
- Assisting with debtor’s reconciliation
- Capturing and monitoring of stock
- Supporting management
- Assisting cross-functional teams with basic financial analysis and data gathering
- Assisting in the preparation of basic financial reports and presentations
- Willing to assist in other departments
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Diploma / degree in finance
- Valid RSA Driver’s License
- Valid South African Citizenship / Permanent Resident / Valid Work Permit
- Excel Full Suit
- Experience with Pastel
- 2 – 3 Years’ Experience as a Junior Accountant/Accounts Clerk/Junior Bookkeeper
- Salary is R10,000 – R15,000 per month, negotiable depending on experience and references
- Provident Fund
- Mature and responsible
- Well-spoken, well-groomed and presentable
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Positive attitude and approach toward team work
- Hands on approach towards the guest experience
- Ability takes initiative and problem solve
- Excellent guest interaction skills
- Passionate and pro-active towards personal growth and training
- Sober Habits, NO DRUGS
Take this chance to join an exceptional team dedicated to providing unparalleled big-5 and safari experiences. If you are ready for an exciting journey, we encourage you to submit your resume, along with a compelling cover letter highlighting your love for finance and accounting expertise.
To apply please email your resume, along with a compelling cover letter highlighting your love for accounting, travel and tourism expertise to apply below or click on the apply for job button below.
To apply for this job, click here.
If you have not heard back from us within 7 days, please accept that your application was not successful on this occasion, we try by all means to respond to everyone’s application, however, due to the high volume/number of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Have a look at more of our available jobs in the Hospitality and Catering industry.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.recruit360.co.za.