A busy a la carte outlet of a beautiful PTA hotel is currently seeking an experienced Sous Chef to join their team, oversee most ops of the outlet and lead a small brigade of 4 chefs
Needing a highly creative type with an artistic execution of plating, focus on expediting
Assist the Executive Chef in the direction and oversight of all culinary operations. This includes the preparation and production of all meals, food quality and presentation, compliance with all safety and sanitation standards, team member productivity and performance, as well as the implementation of club policies with regards to cost control procedures to help ensure profitability.
Assist in monitoring food production, ordering, quality and consistency on a daily basis.
Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation standards are attained.
Assist in monitoring and developing team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, assisting with evaluations, training, scheduling
• 2-5 years of culinary education and/or job experience preferred
• Possess strong leadership, communication, organization and relationship skills
• Schedule flexibility preferred
• A true desire to exceed guest expectations in a fast paced customer service environment
• Capable of producing a consistent product in a timely manner
• In-depth skills and knowledge of all kitchen operations
To apply please email [email protected] or click on the apply for job button below.
If you have not received feedback within 7 working days please consider your application for this position unsuccessful, Have a look at more of our available jobs in the Hospitality and Catering industry