- Experience 2-5 Years
- Qualification Industry Related
Waiter Jobs & Waitress Jobs
Hospitality Jobs Africa have Waiter Jobs and Waitress Jobs available for a restaurant group in Kuwait. There are several outlets in this restaurant group, from casual to fine dining,.
Skills and Requirements Required for the Position:
The Waiter or waitress will need:
- The waiter will need at least one year experience as a waiter in an upmarket casual dining restaurant
- The candidate must be fluent in English
- The waiter or waitress must have a friendly and outgoing personality
- Well presented, stylish and conversant
- The waiter or waitress must be 21 years or older
- Basic: 180 – 250 KWD (depending on experience)
- free accommodation
- free transportation to and from the restaurant
- medical insurance
- annual paid leave
- return flight home every 2 years
- meal allowance
- eligible for centralized tip
- Performance incentives
Note: The selected candidates will need to pay for their medicals and police clearance process for the visa attestation in their passports
Who are We
Hospitality Jobs Africa are recruitment specialists for the hospitality industry. Established in 2008, we are a small group of recruitment consultants who are all specialists in our particular fields. We have collective backgrounds in retail management, hospitality, kitchen and chef consulting and have degrees in human resources and personnel recruitment.
Our focus is on the 4/5* luxury hotel, lodge and resort market, together with fine dining restaurants.
We place South African candidates in positions around the world – most of whom have both national and international hospitality experience at the 4/5* level.
Hospitality Jobs Africa’s clients are from the luxury hospitality and retail industries and are located nationally – Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban and Cape Town plus surrounding African Countries such as Zimbabwe, Rwanda, Botswana, Ghana, Tanzania and Zambia. We also have clients in the Middle East : Dubai, Bahrain, Qatar and Kuwait.