- Experience 2-5 Years
- Qualification Industry Related
Restaurant Supervisor, Doha, Qatar
Hospitality Jobs Africa are looking for an experienced RESTAURANT SUPERVISOR in Doha, Qatar for a well known brand.
Skills and experience required for this job:
- at least 3 years of experience working in a similar establishment
- previous experience from the Middle East will be a great advantage
- ability to run your own shift independently
- any previous experience from restaurant retail industry will be an advantage
- Profit and Loss understanding will be advisable
- very good on the job training and coaching skills
- ability to keep staff motivated and in line
- fluent English
- valid passport (for at least 2 years)
- clear criminal record (for visa purpose)
- basic salary QAR 3,500 – 4,000 (depending on experience and skills) R11,500 – R13,000
- free accommodation offered
- free transport to and from work
- visa and joining flight to Doha
- medical insuranc
- annual paid leave
- return flights home on completion of every contract
Who are We
Hospitality Jobs Africa are recruitment specialists for the hospitality industry. Established in 2008, we are a small group of recruitment consultants who are all specialists in our particular fields. We have collective backgrounds in retail management, hospitality, kitchen and chef consulting and have degrees in human resources and personnel recruitment.
Our focus is on the 4/5* luxury hotel, lodge and resort market, together with fine dining restaurants.
We place South African candidates in positions around the world – most of whom have both national and international hospitality experience at the 4/5* level.
Hospitality Jobs Africa’s clients are from the luxury hospitality and retail industries and are located nationally – Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban and Cape Town plus surrounding African Countries such as Zimbabwe, Rwanda, Botswana, Ghana, Tanzania and Zambia. We also have clients in the Middle East : Dubai, Bahrain, Qatar and Kuwait.