- Experience 2-5 Years
- Qualification Diploma
Restaurant Manager Job : 5* Lodge
Hospitality Jobs Africa are looking for an energetic and experienced 4/5* Restaurant Manager.
Salary: R12,000 – CTC, live in
1. Micros System Experience required, and
2. Minimum of 3 years experience in a management position in a similar restaurant, and
3. Polite, friendly person with a strong personality that can think on their feet, and
4. Well spoken and well presented individual, and
5. Strong leader who have been in charge of employees before, plus
6. Must have grade 12 and be computer literate, plus
7. Formal hospitality degree/diploma preferable.
Candidate will be required to:
- Train and motivate and manage all restaurant staff.
- Assist with queries and guests complaints
- Manage the entire service operation of the restaurant.
- Create and maintain relationship with guests in the restaurant.
- Daily meetings and handovers with staff
- Staff rostering.
- Maintain and achieve restaurant targets.
- Do monthly stock takes.
Who are We
Hospitality Jobs Africa are recruitment specialists for the hospitality industry. Established in 2008, we are a small group of recruitment consultants who are all specialists in our particular fields. We have collective backgrounds in retail management, hospitality, kitchen and chef consulting and have degrees in human resources and personnel recruitment.
Our focus is on the 4/5* luxury hotel, lodge and resort market, together with fine dining restaurants.
We place South African candidates in positions around the world – most of whom have both national and international hospitality experience at the 4/5* level.
Hospitality Jobs Africa’s clients are from the luxury hospitality and retail industries and are located nationally – Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban and Cape Town plus surrounding African Countries such as Zimbabwe, Rwanda, Botswana, Ghana, Tanzania and Zambia. We also have clients in the Middle East : Dubai, Bahrain, Qatar and Kuwait.