Restaurant Manager Job : Doha, Qatar
Hospitality Jobs Africa is looking for an energetic restaurant manager for their client in Doha
Salary : 16,000 AED (for the full CTC package) see details below
Skills and experience required for this job:
- at least 3 years of experience from similar establishment
- previous experience from the Middle East will be a great advantage
- very good operational knowledge of both, front and back of house
- any previous experience from Retail side of business will be a great advantage
- ability to manage the unit independently
- excellent Profit and Loss understanding
- outstanding training skills
- ability to keep staff motivated and in line
- fluent English
- valid passport (for at least 2 years)
- clear criminal record (for visa purpose)
Start: As soon as possible, subject to visa process
- basic salary QAR 10,000
- Housing allowance QAR 3500
- Vehicle Rent QAR 1500
- Petrol and Parking allowance QAR 1000
- visa and joining flight to Doha
- medical insurance
- annual paid leave
Who are We
Hospitality Jobs Africa are recruitment specialists for the hospitality industry. Established in 2008, we are a small group of recruitment consultants who are all specialists in our particular fields. We have collective backgrounds in retail management, hospitality, kitchen and chef consulting and have degrees in human resources and personnel recruitment.
Our focus is on the 4/5* luxury hotel, lodge and resort market, together with fine dining restaurants.
We place South African candidates in positions around the world – most of whom have both national and international hospitality experience at the 4/5* level.
Hospitality Jobs Africa’s clients are from the luxury hospitality and retail industries and are located nationally – Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban and Cape Town plus surrounding African Countries such as Zimbabwe, Rwanda, Botswana, Ghana, Tanzania and Zambia. We also have clients in the Middle East : Dubai, Bahrain, Qatar and Kuwait.