- Experience 2-5 Years
- Qualification Diploma
Hospitality Jobs Africa – Restaurant Manager Job : 5* Hotel
Hospitality Jobs Africa is looking for an energetic and experienced 4/5* Restaurant Manager.
Please note that if selected, you will need to go through to Limpopo for the interview – Only FACE TO FACE INTERVIEWS will be held
Salary: R12,000 – R15,000 CTC
Skills and Rrequirements for the position of Restaurant Manager
1. Micros System Experience required.
2. Minimum of 3 years experience in a management position in a similar restaurant
3. Polite, friendly person with a strong personality that can think on their feet.
4. Well spoken and well presented individual.
5. Strong leader who have been in charge of employees before.
6. Must have grade 12 and be computer literate.
7. Formal hospitality degree/diploma preferable.
Candidate will be required to:
- Train and motivate and manage all restaurant staff.
- Assist with queries and guests complaints
- Manage the entire service operation of the restaurant.
- Create and maintain relationship with guests in the restaurant.
- Daily meetings and handovers with staff
- Staff rostering.
- Maintain and achieve restaurant targets.
- Do monthly stock takes.
Who are We
Hospitality Jobs Africa are recruitment specialists for the hospitality industry. Established in 2008, we are a small group of recruitment consultants who are all specialists in our particular fields. We have collective backgrounds in retail management, hospitality, kitchen and chef consulting and have degrees in human resources and personnel recruitment.
Our focus is on the 4/5* luxury hotel, lodge and resort market, together with fine dining restaurants.
We place South African candidates in positions around the world – most of whom have both national and international hospitality experience at the 4/5* level.
Hospitality Jobs Africa’s clients are from the luxury hospitality and retail industries and are located nationally – Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban and Cape Town plus surrounding African Countries such as Zimbabwe, Rwanda, Botswana, Ghana, Tanzania and Zambia. We also have clients in the Middle East : Dubai, Bahrain, Qatar and Kuwait.3381