- Experience 2-5 Years
- Qualification Industry Related
Receptionist Job (Reservationist)
Hospitality Jobs Africa have a vacancy for a Receptionist/Reservationist for a stunning 4* Lodge in Bethlehem
Skills and Experience Required for this Job:
- To maintain the highest level of service, the receptionist must maintain standards and quality in order to attract and retain visitors/guests to the lodge.
- Performing all duties regarding front of house services,
- The receptionist must be able to take bookings and do basic reception work.
- Other duties that might be assigned to employee from time to time.
To perform this job successfully, the receptionist must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory.
Other Requirements for this Job:
- At least 1 year experience as a receptionist
- Language skills – Must be well spoken and presentable to the public. Must be able to communicate with people of all occupational levels.
Mathematical skills – Basic computer and problem solving skills. Basic numeracy skills
Competencies – Leadership, creativity, Personal hygiene, teamwork, flexibility, time management and willingness to work
- Salary: R7500 – R8000 live out
Benefits after 3 months probation
Who Are We?
Hospitality Jobs Africa are recruitment specialists for the hospitality industry. Established in 2008, we are a small group of recruitment consultants who are all specialists in our particular fields. We have collective backgrounds in retail management, hospitality, kitchen and chef consulting and have degrees in human resources and personnel recruitment.
Our focus is on the 4/5* luxury hotel, lodge and resort market, together with fine dining restaurants.
We place South African candidates in positions around the world – most of whom have both national and international hospitality experience at the 4/5* level.
Hospitality Jobs Africa’s clients are from the luxury hospitality and retail industries and are located nationally – Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban and Cape Town plus surrounding African Countries such as Zimbabwe, Rwanda, Botswana, Ghana, Tanzania and Zambia. We also have clients in the Middle East : Dubai, Bahrain, Qatar and Kuwait.